Welcome;

My internet playground, informational kingdom, personal domain. "From humble beginnings we built our empire" - it all begins somewhere...

Monday 16 November 2009

New Beginnings

I guess that's it, I gave in to the blogging craze. As everything I do, I'm sure that I'll stick at this for a few days, then let it vanish into the void of nothingness that is my internet history. As it is though, let's be hopeful and pretend something might actually come of this.

On the marginal chance it's found, I'd like to thank Danny Choo (forgive the one extra traffic this may generate) for spurring me to this; I've dreamt of Japan for years, and it's only recently that I've decided to leave it until after university (unless everything goes tits up and I'm forced to take a gap year, then I may start planning...) and seeing the wonderful photos and comments on his blog brought me to this.

So, here's to new beginnings, and the hope of something special.

-Josh-

No comments:

Post a Comment